Monday, April 2, 2007

Do the Thank You Fairy (TYF) thing...


Ok, I'm telling ya, this is so cool if you do it. We're calling it the TYF (Thank You Fairy) thing. What you do is go up to a stranger and say something to this effect:

Hey, I got a quick story that I want to tell you, it's kinda sad, but really cool too. I knew a girl (or heard about a girl) who died suddenly at 19 years old. She was a freshman at UC Berkely, perfect health and a blood clot killed her instantly. That's the sad part.... the really cool part is that a couple weeks earlier, she shared with friends that her "dream job" would be to be THE THANK YOU FAIRY... How cool is that.. Ok, so now she is and I work for her. She wants you to know that there is something you need to be thanked for... I don't know what it is, but you do, and she does too.... so consider yourself THANKED, by the Thank you Fairy... God bless you and have a wonderful day...

I guarantee you that you will be blown away with that short exchange. It will floor you and I want to hear about it. Go out there and do the TYF thing and then tell us about it here.

This is an amazing gift from God and Brooke, Brooke wanted to change the world.... and I believe in my heart that she will.... one thank you at a time.

Be blessed always and in all ways.... share, share, share your stories..... and oh yeah... THANK YOU